Reservation and Check Availability
At Gekkou-an, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and safeguarding the personally identifiable information of our guests and business partners.
Purpose for Collection,Processing,and Disclosure
01.Collection and Use
Gekkou-an aquires and uses Personally Identifiable Information deemed necessary (full name, home address, telephone number, gender, birthdate, electronic mail address) for the primary purposes of:
- Providing services which require said information, such as: making reservations or fulfilling a request for information.
- Marketing and communication with and surveys of our guests and clients.
- Communicating information which we believe to be beneficial to our guests, via direct mail, electronic mail, or by other means.
- To provide statistical information for marketing and other activities to better serve customer needs (the names of specific individuals will not be used in such activities)
02.Protection and Management of Personally Identifiable Information
We have carefully developed our internal policies with respect to the management and protection of our guests' personal information to avoid incidents of disclosure. To provide a superior level of service, there will be occasions on which Gekkou-an shares this information with trusted outside parties.
In the case of said occasion, Gekkou-an ensures that the outside party entrusted with said Personally Identifiable Information protects and manages it in an approprate and professional fashion.
03.Disclosure of Guest and Client Personally Identifiable Information
With the exception of said trusted outside organizations (see 'Protection and Management of Personally Identifiable Information'), Gekkou-an will not tender or disclose personally Identifiable Information to third parties without your consent.
However, this policy does not apply when such information is requested by official institutions backed by the authority of the police, in a courthouse setting, or when matters of legality are at issue. In such situations the prior consent of client will not be sought before his/her personal information is disclosed.
04.Correction and Erasure of Personally Identifiable Information
If a guest or client wishes, at any time, to correct or erase Personally Identifiable Information from Gekkou-an records, Gekkou-an will promptly take the required measures according to a set procedure.
Payment methods vary depending on the plan.
Please select your preferred plan from the reservation page.
On-site payment can also be selected for some plans.
All plans can be booked with advance payment by credit card.
If you cancel a pre-paid reservation, you will be refunded in accordance with the cancellation policy. Please check the cancellation policy of each plan in advance.
All reservations made by phone must be paid for in advance.
We will call you or send you an email with pre-payment details.
Please contact us with your credit card ready.
Cancellation made less than 14days prior to arrival date will incur the following charges.
- Same day :
- One day in advance :
- 2~7 days in advance :
- 8~14 days in advance :
In case you have cancelled breakfast or dinner 3 days prior to your arrival date,we may reserve the right to charge 100% of the meal prices.
As we have a limited capacity, cancellation at the last minutes will affect other guests.
Thank you for your cooperation.
* No show without notice before 21:00 on the day of your reservation will be regarded as a cancellation. Cancellation charges may apply.
* This cancellation policy will not be applied if reserved from other booking sites. For details,please confirm the cancellation policy set on your booking site.